I've been meaning to start one of these for awhile now. Thank you for the reminder Becky, I'm giving all the credit to you, my dear. I bought a huge notebook last month from Office Depot, wanting to use it as a diary type of thing. By the way, I hate the word diary. For some reason, calling it a diary makes me feel like it should be riddled of tales from a thirteen-year-old girl that's crushing on every member of the opposite sex that so much as smiles at her. Regardless, I've been good at writing in that notebook, but this is so much better, considering I can type oodles faster than I can write. AND I don't have to scribble things out when I mess up. Woot. Thank you, backspace.
I guess for starters, an update will suffice. I'm working full-time, and planning on going back to school in the fall. Registration starts tomorrow, I even marked it on my calendar. I have no clue what type of degree I'm going to pursue, hence part of the reason I've been apprehensive in continuing my education. I have been dating Ryan on and off for a little over 5 years now. No current plans for the future, so you can stop asking, mom. Haha... I am the youngest in my family, with an older brother and two older step brothers from my dad's 2nd marriage. I consider my mom to be my best friend, and I trust my dad with all that is me. I strive to have deep, meaningful relationships with anyone I can learn from. I'd rather have a handful of extremely close friends than oodles acquaintances. People should learn to cherish people and use things, not the other way around.
I have a myspace page (just like your neighbor and their dog) if you're bored and want to check it out...
www.myspace.com/rannie1031

1 comment:
I'm happy to take all the credit for your amazing bloginess. You're very good at it, so one day when you make millions (even if it has nothing to do with blogs), remember that it was me who gave you the first jump start :)
Post a Comment